|Reports To:||O&T Administrator Manager|
The Data Analyst is responsible for the support, organization and coordination of data. The candidate will build, validate and maintain analytical reporting using data extracted from various systems to ensure fiscal, project and resource compliance. This role will bring value by helping drive insights that allow leadership to make informed and thoughtful business decisions.
- Bachelors or Technical Degree or 3-5 years relevant experience
- Expert skills in MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel Pivots, VLOOKUP’s, Complex Formulas and PowerPoint Embedded Charts, Tables, Formatting, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic SharePoint administration (i.e. workflow approvals, site maintenance, permissions, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of project management and enterprise level tools such as HP PPM, CA PPM or similar tool
- Compile, analyze, aggregate, quality check and report project resource centric data (i.e. Capacity, Demand, etc.)
- Expert in extracting, modeling, and reconciling large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Outstanding problem solver with an analytical mindset, excellent organizational skills and demonstrated passion for data detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (i.e. the ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication)
- Familiarity with data extraction and visualization tools, SQL, SAS, Cognos Reporting, Tableau and/or other data warehouse analytical tools
- Familiarity with data mining, root cause analysis and trend identification
- Familiarity with project management financial reporting within a corporate environment
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, report and maintain resource and financial data inputs/outputs and its related duties included but not limited to (i.e. reporting, organizing, follow up, approvals, etc.)
- Learn, understand, and champion best practices for fiscal and resource reporting and analytics
- Escalate outliers, anomalies, exceptions, etc. where necessary and assist in the improvement of end to end organizational processes
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.