|Reports To:||Director, Operations & Implementation|
|Location:||Winston-Salem, NC or New York, NY|
The Client Implementation Director leads concurrent complex client onboarding projects. The role is accountable for implementing complex new business. This requires extensive liaising between all internal and external stakeholders to ensure all documentation and operational requirements are fulfilled prior to inception. Role is expected to act as a change leader to streamline processes and procedures related to client on-boarding.
- College/University degree and 5-7 years of related work experience
- Deep knowledge of requirements gathering and document process for onboarding payment financial institutions
- Thorough knowledge of the payment industry landscape and trends
- Proven project management skills and capabilities in complex environments
- Critical thinking, analysis and interpretation of data
- Performs well under time-sensitive deadlines
- Independent worker who is results driven
- Constructive team player with good collaboration mindset
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; flexible
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas to non-technical audience
- Experience with vendor management and negotiations
- Possess excellent organizational leadership skills
- Ability to identify potential issues and escalate appropriately
- Ability to negotiate through internal and client organizations for decisions and sign-off
- Proven ability to lead process improvement efforts
- Experience coordinating and directing cross-functional teams
- Experience with project management systems, tools and methodologies
- Worked on RTP or payment systems onboarding project at a participating bank/FI
- In depth financial industry experience in client onboarding and client lifecycle management
- PMP Certification
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Project management of complex new participant onboarding and complex changes to existing client mandates across the client lifecycle.
- Develop the strategy for managing the timeline, resourcing and business cost approvals across multiple, concurrent projects with multiple deliverables and components across a varying timescale, in conjunction with the business sponsor, client and other stakeholders.
- Specific project management activities will include detailed planning, status tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder communication (internal and external parties), together with chairing working group meetings, resolving issues and mitigating risks, recording decisions etc.
- Manage and coordinate a variety of project work streams with stakeholders from across the organization (e.g. Legal, Product, Operations, etc.) and be ultimately accountable for successful delivery of complex client onboarding and other ongoing changes.
- Once completed, the individual must ensure successful handoff to the Operations and services team for BAU activities.
- Provide regular reporting dashboard to O&T and Product teams including reviewing, evaluating the onboarding pipeline, escalating required risk/issue/action items for decisions, forming the agenda and chairing cross-functional meetings
- Establish, develop and promote best practice in project management as it pertains to complex projects of this nature and communicate and help to instill this practice throughout the implementation and Operations organization.
- Research and implement organizational and industry trends best practices.
- Networks internally and externally on areas of interest and concern
- Conducts thorough lessons learned on every complex onboarding engagement so as to ensure continual process improvement
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.