Director, Product Strategy
|Position:||Director, Product Strategy|
|Reports To:||SVP, Product Strategy|
|Location:||New York, NY|
The Clearing House (TCH), is leading efforts to create and drive a safe and sustainable ecosystem for data sharing between Banks, Data Aggregators and Fintech apps. This role supports this effort by participating in all areas of this initiative, including project management of individual work stream’s covering standards development, partner development and integration, product development and stakeholder management. The incumbent will be a key interface between banks, represent the TCH Banks with external parties, and drive the work plan of outside consultants and vendors as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- 6 -10 years of experience across Product Management and Management Consulting in the financial services or data aggregation spaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across different functions and seniority
- Strong project management and relationship management skills
- Team player
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Digital Banking or Data Aggregation experience is desired
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to planning, design, delivery and pilot of key initiatives such as technical standards, API and Token development and management and centralized industry resources like Third Party Registration and Assessment Vehicles
- Analyze and evaluate key industry partnerships as necessary to assist in the delivery of market solutions
- Assume leadership role in the development of business requirements, business case, including estimated revenues and costs for new product development initiatives
- Prepare analysis on competitive landscape and industry trends as needed
- Manage partner development activities including, term sheets integration and implementations
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.