LDAP Identity and Access Management Specialist
|Position:||LDAP Identity and Access Management Specialist|
|Reports To:||Director, Information Security|
Position Summary:The LDAP Identity and Access Management Specialist’s primary responsibilities will include designing, implementing, and administer security from a user administration perspective using LDAP directory infrastructure. This position will manage access to resources and services while enforcing business, privacy, and security policies.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Candidate requires 5+ years of experience performing system administration, development of Identity management solution and role based access control in a UNIX / Linux environment.
- Unix (e.g. RHEL 7 and AIX) experience leveraging LDAP infrastructure
- Experience maintaining access control system to meet PCI-DSS compliance requirements
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure and related Public Key Cryptographic Standards.
- Broad knowledge in authentication systems, risk analysis, threat mitigation, and security domains.
- Soft skills such as the ability to build relationships, build consensus, negotiate solutions, and guide customers through their decision process are highly desirable.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience in creating and maintaining formal program documentation centering around Identity Access Management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing time sensitive priorities
- Strong attention to detail to ensure firm policies and procedures are adhered to and regulatory requirements are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CISSP Certification
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Shell programming, Perl programming or some other UNIX based languages.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of ISO27001/ISO31000, NIST 7316 and similar standards is preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support the LDAP environment and work with other groups that rely on the LDAP service to resolve issues and/or integrate (configure) application to best work with LDAP.
- Manage Identity and Access management systems and work closely with IT and business units to ensure identity and access solutions meet or exceed security policies and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Document technical solutions, strategies, role inventories, recommendations and key metrics associated with the Identity and Access management program.
- Facilitate business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges such as architecture, delegated administration models, workflow models and access control models.
- Manage extending schema, access control instructions, LDAP protocol, and LDAP command line utilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand; stand, primarily sitting long periods of time and typing on a computer.
- Work environment: Professional corporate office work environment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.