Member Services Specialist, Payments
|Position:||Member Services Specialist, Payments|
|Reports To:||Manager, Member Success|
Position Summary:The Member Services Specialist works closely with a variety of stakeholders to ensure that all member expectations are met, with direction from the Manager of Member Success. This may include support for education and training needs, managing the publications and store processes, support for the professional services work, monthly member billing and that member service inquiries are fulfilled. The Specialist must work both independently and with the TCHPA team, as well as with TCHPA members/subscribers and customers. The Specialist is an active participant in all phases of planning and execution of every primary TCHPA activity.
- Ability to both prioritize and multi-task work based on clear understanding of business and customer needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of training system applications.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing projects and processes.
- Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strongly detail oriented, organized, and analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly master new concepts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all incoming member service and rules calls directed from the 800 number to TCHPA.
- Respond to all member inquiries received via voicemail, fax or email in a timely manner. Transfer complex inquiries to appropriate members of the team for prompt member service.
- Provide support for the educational offerings provided by TCHPA to its members and prospects. This includes establishing and managing ON24 meeting for webinars, tracking attendance, providing confirmations to attendees and ensuring speakers can deliver content.
- Support the member engagement team when needed to analyze, distill and articulate information and relevant insights for Senior/Executive management (e.g., determine which customers have taken training classes, number of periodicals to order for inventory, etc.)
- Manage the Salesforce database system to ensure data accuracy and team use of the platform as our key data source.
- Execute key administrative activities associated with the annual TCHPA conference(s) as needed.
- Manage the monthly billing process with supervisor and prepare billing for collection.
- Provide support for the professional services by managing the contract process in Ariba, interfacing with members in advance of engagements and invoicing for completed services.
- Manage all aspects of TCH online store including suggestions for new publications, pricing, calculating inventory levels based on analysis of prior trends, annual distribution of the ACH rules books, and ensuring all orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure TCHPA collects all its revenues by managing billing and collection process. Assist with competitive analysis by working with Member Services Manager to perform periodic assessment of services provided by other RPAs.
- Manage special projects and other projects as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.