|Reports To:||O&T Administrator Manager|
The Process Coordinator is responsible for the administration, collection, management and distribution of project governance and project performance information with regard to the Operations & Technology department. This occurs through the creation of reports, database maintenance, on/off boarding of resources, and the collection of departmental metrics. Additionally the Coordinator will be required to provide input on data analysis and process improvements as needed. The Coordinator will respond to internal support email requests, and provide general support of the project governance process to O&T project management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree business administration, or experience in a related field;
- Two - five years of database management;
- Two- five years of experience with SharePoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and possesses solid analytical skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Two - five years of experience with Project Management Tools. Clarity /CA PPM strongly desired;
- General knowledge project management helpful;
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop, coordinate, report and deliver all required reporting, meeting decks, and any additional communications
- Assist the Process Managers with updating of documentation by way of managing the SharePoint Documentation site.
- Maintain a consistent process for On/Off boarding of Resources to support the needs of O&T Management.
- Collect, maintain, and report on monthly departmental metrics
- Provide input for possible automation and streamlining of Process Management processes
- Support the Process Management team by assisting in maintaining the necessary procedures and processes both internal and O&T Dept facing to provide a consistent, and repeatable process for all Process and Project Managers
- Travel required - minimal
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.