Service Integration Management Associate
|Position:||Service Integration Management Associate|
|Reports To:||Service Integration Manager|
|Location:||New York, NY or Winston-Salem, NC|
The Technology Integration Management Representative is responsible for the administration of TCH Change and Release Management processes. Their primary responsibilities are to review Change and Release tickets for compliance. Additional responsibilities will include, managing the Release calendar, maintaining the Release documentation packages, and ensuring process and procedures are up to date.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experienced in Change and Release Management Process
- Must be process driven, detail oriented and organized in both thought and practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a professional demeanor and be able to effectively work with internal and external customers, vendors and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and handle conflicting priorities
- Excellent time managements skills
- Experience with TCH technologies
- Evidence of strong documentation skills
- Project management and MS Office experience a plus
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review Change Tickets for accuracy, required fields, and appropriate timelines and descriptions
- Review Release tickets for accuracy and ensure required documentation is attached
- Manage the Release calendar
- Ensure processes and procedures are up to date
- Prepare ticketing system reports pertaining to change and release
- Ensure ticket workflows and lifecycles are followed according to the Change Management Framework and the Release and Deployment Framework documentation.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.