Notes & Papers
- The Fed Designed the GSIB Surcharge to Achieve a Flawed Objective
- Rationale for Keeping the Cap on the Substitutability Category for the G-SIB Scoring Methodology
- Fed’s versus banks’ own models in stress testing: what have we learned so far?
- Staff Working Paper: Capital Requirements in Supervisory Stress Tests and Their Adverse Impact on Small Business Lending
- Are the Supervisory Bank Stress Tests Constraining the Supply of Credit to Small Businesses?
- New Research Estimates Credit Allocation Encouraged by CCAR Stress Tests
Conferences & Events
Next TCH-NYU/Stern Gallatin Lecture on Banking is in NY.
Join us on April 19 for the next installment of the TCH-NYU/Stern Gallatin Lecture Series on Banking, featuring Charles W. Calomiris, Henry Kaufman Professor of Financial Institutions at Columbia Business School. More details on the topic of the lecture are forthcoming.
Having trouble finding something on the TCH website? Try the TCH Library where you can search by Issues, Notes and Working Papers. It's an easy and fast way to locate information. Try it now!