Business Analyst, RTP
|Position:||Business Analyst, RTP|
|Reports To:||VP RTP Network Administration|
|Location:||New York, NY or Winston-Salem, NC|
Business Analysts in the Real-Time Payments Product Development and Management unit (1) provide data monitoring, retrieval, analysis, reporting and presenting to support product and strategy decision-making for the Real-Time Payments network; (2) work with banks and fintechs to onboard new customers to RTP during the current growth phase of the product; and (3) undertake a variety of projects as needed in areas such as process development and change, payment fraud analysis and prevention, liquidity usage and optimization, et al.
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in analytics position; banking background preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical, analytic and statistical skills
- Ability to recognize trends and provide relevant solutions
- Charting and modeling experience to augment presentation of analytical options
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Degree related to business, economics or involving quantitative analysis
- Experience with payment products, operations and technology
- Experience in analyzing product, volume, revenue, customer, market analysis and/or modeling
- Experience documenting operational processes and product requirements/specifications
- Database experience (e.g., Tableau)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report ongoing product and customer data and results
- Analyze network data for trends in payment & non-payment message volumes, rejects, fraud, et al.
- Develop/update/present analysis and reports for decision support and management reporting
- Forecast RTP volumes, participant counts, and market share forecasting
- Manage relationships with fintechs offering rapid/low-cost connectivity to thousands of banks/CUs
- Work with banks/CU, fintechs and internal units to onboard new RTP customers
- Manage risk reporting, and contribute to RTP Product team self-identified risk efforts
- Support RTP Product team initiatives, including business case assessment
- Develop new reporting and capabilities via database analysis and reporting tools
- Participate in ongoing automation efforts for monitoring and reporting
- Analyze and provide risk limits for TCH ACH and check image networks
- Interact with customers and colleagues, including attending conferences and industry groups
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position may require business travel and/or working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.