Executive Administrative Assistant
|Position:||Executive Administrative Assistant|
|Reports To:||Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer|
|Location:||New York, NY|
Position Summary:The Executive Administrative Assistant will be supervised by the TCH EVP & CIO. This position will provide administrative support for the EVP and other senior management staff within O&T as needed. The candidate should be self-motivated, extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, and able to function under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The candidate should also be able to take initiative, prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently as part of a team. This position will work with senior executives both internally and externally. Specific duties include extensive calendar management at the most senior executive level, travel arrangements and scheduling, completion of expense reports, maintaining TCH global directory mail distribution lists, organizing meetings and O&T events, as well as providing support for PowerPoint presentations and board meetings.
- 5+ years supporting a senior executive
- Strong communication skills, excellent phone skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Must have Outlook scheduling and calendar experience
- Concur travel and expense reporting experience required
- Coordination and organization of meetings, catering, agendas, as needed
- Professional demeanor and ability to effectively work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understanding the complexity of the CIO/senior executive role and how best to support the CIO and team for success
- Operates with maturity and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Takes initiative to enhance the team and the organization; escalates issues as appropriate
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.