|Reports To:||SVP, Human Resources|
Position Summary:At TCH, our HR Department leads the delivery of all HR services to internal client groups to drive outstanding performance. The HR Department partners closely with business leaders to drive the TCH Talent Agenda, consult on critical talent decisions and achieve operational excellence for the business. We serve as trusted advisors on all HR issues and as partners to the business in Recruitment, Retention, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, and Performance Management. The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for day to day tasks that support the department’s critical processes and procedures. The role requires a strong understanding of our guiding policies and programs, to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- 2 + years HR experience, preferably in the financial services, asset management, or investment banking industry.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment strongly preferred.
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, employee relations, Company benefits, Employee leave(s), and talent management.
- Ability to execute firm-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast-paced, corporate environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement.
- BA/BS degree; certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise preferred
- Proficiency with windows applications required.
- Experience with reviewing and editing information in HR Information Systems. Experience with ADP Workforce Now is a strong plus.
- Familiar with creating/ running HR reports from an HRIS, and analyzing and presenting findings and reports back to the organization.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Analytical and creative; capable of creating solutions to changing demands and anticipating the impact to the organization.
- Knowledge of managing employee benefits such as medical, dental, 401k, life and disability insurance, COBRA, and frozen pension plan.
- Knowledgeable of FMLA, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Worker’s Compensation; with proven experience providing employee guidance.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and high personal integrity.
- Capable of building strong, effective and trusted relationships and networks.
- Creates and inspires trust and openness amongst colleagues and clients.
- Highly motivated, energizing and inspiring others to seek higher levels of performance;
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist with employee benefit plan administration: plan documentation, enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Review and reconcile benefit invoices.
- Answer employee requests for information and questions: employment verification, benefit verification, and other employment-related questions.
- Create and run reports as needed. Analyze and present findings/ trends.
- Assist with the performance review processes: creating new templates, tracking/ collecting completed documentation, answering process driven questions, etc.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview processes: update job postings, candidate sourcing, candidate tracking, phone screens, interview scheduling, and relaying interview feedback. Coordinating with staffing agencies as needed.
- Edit or create new Job Description as needed.
- Assist with new employee onboarding process and orientation.
- Assist with the employee termination process: review Benefits at Separation, COBRA, Insurance Portability, and complete termination checklist.
- Assist with coordinating Employee Training needs and Special Event planning.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.