O365 Engineer, End User Services
|Position:||O365 Engineer, End User Services|
|Reports To:||Director, End User Services|
Position Summary:TCH is looking for a talented, proven, and motivated Exchange/Microsoft Office 365 Engineer to join our team. Candidates should have a diverse background in Messaging and Collaboration environments, primarily Microsoft, and want to expand and grow their career.
- Must have real-world, hands-on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 within large, complex environments
- SME for Azure Active Directory, Azure active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Skype for Business/Teams, and other O365 workloads
- Must have real-world experience managing and maintaining AD DS, GPO's etc.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Azure experience is highly desired
- Basic understanding of Azure IaaS networking and deployment concepts
- Basic understanding of server virtualization
- Understanding of the integration of Microsoft Exchange to other services such as Skype for Business/Teams, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and other M365 servers
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serve as M365 Engineer
- Focus on Exchange Online
- Full experience implementing and supporting the full suite of M365 cloud technologies and services such as MS Teams, SharePoint online, One Drive, Intune, MAM / MDM, Autopilot, Windows Virtual Desktop, etc.
- Implements Conditional Access/Tenant policies, M365 mobile device management and Intune
- Communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
- Establish and perform the O365 best practices for providing unassailable solutions - both technical and non-technical
- Perform administrative maintenance on the O365 tenant services to ensure optimal service response times and proper license and rights allocations
- Work with various IT teams as required to support O365 related initiatives
- Perform product testing and integration testing
- Identify security risks to our O365 environment and services and suggest mitigation solutions
- Developing and promoting standard operations documentation such as procedures, checklists, Knowledge Base Articles and user instructions
- Ensuring systems adherence and compliance with security standards and practices
- Analyzing, designing and implementing new technologies for applications within the O365 environment
- Solid understanding of compliance and security around 365
- Lead technical discussions with stakeholder/internal customers that drive decisions and implementation
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.