|Reports To:||Facilities Lead|
Position Summary:Individual must be able to take initiative, prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently, as well as part of a team. Individual should be able to handle cleaning duties of the office building and keep the external premise clean and orderly. Must be able to work requested shift and handle responsibilities in a timely manner. The incumbent must be able to work the following evening shift – 4:00pm-12:00am.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role Self-motivated, exceptional attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Able to function under pressure with changing priorities
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, push pull and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Possess interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with customers, co-workers and staff on every level of the organization
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks including but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, dust mopping, spot cleaning, trash collection and removal, glass cleaning, restroom cleaning, keeping supplies stocked
- Maintain equipment as assigned in a neat and orderly fashion, and performing maintenance as needed
- Meticulous, consistent cleaning detail
- Complete cleaning rounds during shift period
- Appropriately uniformed
- Awareness of surroundings and safety issues as they apply to the facility
- Keep stock organized and fulfilled
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Standing for long periods of time; walking; ability to push, pull and/or lift a minimum of 25lbs
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.