Risk & Control Analyst
|Position:||Risk & Control Analyst|
|Reports To:||VP, Risk & Control Client Delivery|
Position Summary:The Risk & Control Analyst is responsible for reviewing, assessing and reporting on risk management and controls for Client Delivery. In addition, this role will collect information and artifacts regarding control execution to support the management of RCSA (Risk & Control Self-Assessment), audits and examinations. The position will help to identify areas of improvement and collaborate with others on the enhancement efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or an information technology-related field
- 3+ years financial industry experience including payments
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize and analyze information
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Effective interpersonal and influencing abilities
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes
- Attention to detail and organization
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support Client Delivery on all aspects of in-business risk and control
- Perform RCSA control testing to ensure operational effectiveness of controls
- Assist in coordinating risk and control information for audits and external reviews
- Analyze metrics, help identify areas of improvement and collaborate on the enhancement efforts
- Track and report on the status of self-identified issues and remediation plans
- Perform independent process reviews
- Support Business Continuity program through tracking, coordination and reporting
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.