|Reports To:||IT Service Continuity Manager/Operation Services|
|Location:||Winston-Salem, NC or New York, NY|
The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for supporting ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support. This position will focus on gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. In addition, the position will be responsible for scripting custom workflows, onboarding and off boarding new employees, deploying ServiceNow configurations, testing configurations, overall governance and managing the CMDB.
- 3+ of IT experience
- 3+years working in the ServiceNow platform in an Admin/Developer Capacity
- ServiceNow Admin and Developer Certification
- Ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities in parallel
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification or higher
- Must be detail oriented and organized in both thought and practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or education/training in an IT related field
- Working knowledge to configure application UI, business rules and workflows
- Effective leadership of ITIL processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to meet critical milestones
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.