|Reports To:||Director, Testing|
The Testing Analyst’s primary responsibilities include providing support for certification activities for all TCH internal and external customers. This position manages the testing schedule and supporting customers with their testing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; and two to four years related to experience; or equivalent combination or education and experience
- Candidate requires minimum 2 years of experience performing testing support for internally developed applications
- Experience with windows based distributed systems, IBM MQ and connect direct technologies
- Active listening to customers for fact gathering to ensure correct support
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong attention to detail to ensure firm policies and procedures are adhered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with customers to understand their testing goals
- Work with the other testing team members to ensure the testing plans are crafted to satisfy testing requirements
- Document testing results in detail and in line with department procedures
- Update the department testing schedule to include all times committed to customers
- Assist with the refinement of certification tests documentation
- Learn and understand existing company applications and supporting technologies
- Identify improvements in testing processes that reduce risk and drives efficiencies
Knowledge & Skills:
- Testing support experience.
- Ability to continuously enhance results reporting
- As directed, undertake additional duties and responsibilities that may arise from time to time.
- Ability to build relationships, build consensus, negotiate solutions, and guide customers through their decision process is highly desirable.
Candidate should be mature, collegial, self-motivated, extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, able to function under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously. The position would be well-suited to a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is meticulous. S/he must be able to take initiative, prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently, as well as part of a team.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.