VP ACH Product Manager
|Position:||VP ACH Product Manager|
|Reports To:||EVP Product Dev & Mgmt|
|Location:||New York, NY or Winston-Salem, NC|
Position Summary:The VP ACH Product manager provides product thought leadership and enhances competitive product capabilities and positioning, returning value to TCH as well as owners and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 8 years of product management leadership experience in planning, launching and supporting multiple product offerings
- Electronic payments knowledge across various channels with specific expertise in ACH
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are critical
- Must be detail oriented and adept in solving complex problems
- Master’s degree
- Ability to muster resources to accomplish goals and tasks
- Knowledge and ability to assist with other core products
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage portfolio of product offerings
- Manage ongoing offerings and migration
- New product ideation
- Coordinate feedback for product enhancements
- Work with FRB-RPO on industry initiatives
- Represent The Clearing House on NACHA Board and other industry groups
- Manage P&L for product
- Work with members of EPN Business Committee
- Support CRM team
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external peers and colleagues
- Work collaboratively internally and externally to The Clearing House
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.