2020 ACH Rules Digital App Access
Digital App provides access to the 2020 NACHA Operating Rules and Guidelines on up to TWO devices, anywhere, anytime. Once downloaded using an access code and instructions provided by TCHPA, content is available with no internet connection required.
This fully searchable, read-only Adobe product utilizes a third party App (Flux Player) to launch access to the Digital Rights Management (DRM) 2020 Rules content and works on numerous devices, including PC/Windows, Mac(OSX), Android phones and tablets, Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), Kindle and ChromeOS.
Please review complete product details prior to ordering:
- The Clearing House provides all financial institution members with one complimentary ACH Rule Book, which willl be delivered automatically in December 2019 to the attention of your ACH Department.
- Financial institutions who purchase in bulk for their ACH Origination customers will receive app instructions and access codes on a spreadsheet, sent via email. A sample instructional message will also be included, making distribution easier for your staff.
- Your 2020 Rules format options include Book, Online Access and Digital App.
- Digital App access to the 2020 NACHA Operating Rules Online runs from December 31, 2019 through December 31, 2020.
- ACH Rules access code orders are expected to be delivered via email during the 3rd week of December 2019.
All digital purchases are final and non-refundable.