2021 ACH Rule Book - Quantities up to 4
The NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines provide the foundation needed for every ACH payment. Understanding the Rules & Guidelines keeps your organization at the top of its field, ensuring efficient ACH payments, strengthening risk management practices and lessening returns and exceptions.
Please review complete product details prior to ordering:
- This product is priced higher for quantities of 4 or less due to an increase in product and shipping prices brought on by the pandemic, remote order fulfillment and residential deliveries. To save on smaller ACH Rules orders, we recommend that you consider purchasing an eBook (Digital App) instead as it mimics the format of the printed book. For larger quantities, please return to the store and choose the product priced for 5 or more books.
- Only pre-production Book orders will include a complimentary online access code for the NACHAOperatingRulesOnline.org website (printed on the inside front cover of the book). Books printed after the initial run will not include access codes.
- The Clearing House provides all financial institution members with one complimentary ACH Rule Book, which is expected to be delivered in late December 2020 to the attention of your ACH Department.
- Note: Postal slowdowns that are beyond the control of TCHPA may impact delivery dates; however, Rule Book orders placed by December 1st are expected to be delivered by January 1st, 2021.
- Your 2021 ACH Rules format options include Book, Online Access and eBook (also known as a Digital App, as it mimics the format of the printed book).