2021 ACH Rules Online Access
This web-based interactive resource provides access to both the ACH Operating Rules & Guidelines, as well as any potential supplements. The Online Resource website is a full HTML tool that has been divided into sections for easy browsing and searching and is set up for a responsive viewing experience from a desktop computer, laptop or mobile device with newly enhanced product features:
- Customized Bookmarking
- Keyword/Phrase Search
- Copy options
- Printing options
Please review product details for changes you should know about:
The Clearing House Payments Authority provides all financial institution members with one complimentary ACH Rule Book, which are expected to be delivered by late December to the attention of your ACH Department. Postal slowdowns that are beyond the control of TCHPA may impact delivery dates.
- Only pre-production Book orders will include a complimentary online access code for the NACHAOperatingRulesOnline.org website (printed on the inside front cover of the book). Books printed after the initial run will not include access codes.
- ODFIs - Now is the best time of year to purchase the ACH Rules for your Origination customers and to remind them of their compliance responsibilities. Financial institutions who purchase in bulk will receive their access codes on a spreadsheet, sent via email. A sample instructional message will also be included, making distribution easier for your staff.
- Subscription access to the 2021 NACHA Operating Rules Online runs from January 1 - December 31, 2021.
- Your 2021 Rules format options include Book, Online Access and eBook (Digital App).
- Online access orders are final and non-refundable.