ACH Audit All-in-One Resource for RDFIs
New in 2021!
For Receiving Depository Financial Institutions (RDFIs), especially those with internal ACH origination, who are looking for additional information and instructions when it’s time to perform their ACH Audit using. This bundled resource was developed for small and medium-sized financial institutions who may have limited experience with conducting ACH Audits.
- Enhance your understanding of the ACH Audit process.
- Conduct your ACH Audit at your own pace.
The ACH Audit All-in-One Resource addresses general ACH Rule requirements for RDFIs, common areas of weakness, and testing considerations to help identify areas where compliance with the Nacha Operating Rules may be lacking.
- TCHPA’s ACH Audit Interactive Workbook - An electronic document in fillable PDF format. Provides point-by-point instructions for completing the annual ACH Audit required by the Nacha Operating Rules. Captures auditor notes and automatically generates a management report which can include audit findings, exceptions and recommended action items.
- PDFs included in this resource should be opened in Adobe Reader for best results. Working with other programs may impact or disrupt your user experience.
- Two pre-recorded webinars to guide those with limited audit experience as they perform an ACH Audit. Links to presentations provided in your order confirmation email:
- ACH Audit Preparation Steps
- ACH Audit Requirements for RDFIs with Internal Origination
This product is sold with one license and is intended for single use. Appropriate quantities must be ordered to cover additional audits.
Note: Product typically delivered via email within 1-2 hours of order receipt (normal business hours). All purchases are final and non-refundable.