Financial Institution Membership Benefits
New in 2019 - Education Inclusive Membership!
Your membership dues now entitle every employee in your organization to register for any TCHPA presented workshop, webinar or on-demand session at no extra charge.
- Free, unlimited access to all TCHPA workshops, webinars and on-demand sessions for your entire team, including three multi-week webinar exam prep series, approximately forty scheduled webinars, twenty in-person full and half day workshops, ten Alliance meetings supporting the various payment certifications and a HUGE library of recorded, on-demand webinars.
- Employees no longer have to ask for permission to spend your budgeted dollars or arrange for payment during the registration process, which in turn will streamline accounting and make your expenses more predictable.
- Exam prep courses and continuing education credits for AAP, APRP, NCP and CTP become extremely affordable!
- Session topics include Risk, Compliance, ACH, Card, Check, Wire, Real Time Payments and more.
- Complimentary copy of the new ACH Rule Book shipped automatically each year when published
- Members-only access to 50+ Documents-on-Demand (sample agreements, procedures, ‘how-to’ instructions and more)
- Operations bulletins, ACH Rules supplements, plus industry announcements and news
- Delivery of our bi-weekly Payments Pulse e-newsletter to all employees (optional)
- Significant discounts on NACHA webinars (when registering on our website) and member rates for purchases made on NACHA.org using your TCHPA-provided Member Discount Code (MDC)
- Member rates on contracted services: ACH audits, risk assessments, consulting and customized in-house training
Rules Interpretation and Operational Support
Assistance and support available via phone or email provided by a knowledgeable staff with years of experience in banking and corporate treasury management
- Discounted member rates on our annual Concepts conference bringing together national quality speakers and industry solution providers and providing opportunities for attendees to meet and mingle with their peers in the payments business.
- AAP, APRP and NCP Alliance Meetings for accredited ACH , Payments Risk, and Check Professionals allow you to share and compare processes, pain points and solutions with your peers, while earning continuing education credits.
Membership dues are now determined based on financial institution deposits in tiers as follow:
Up to $250M
$200 per month
$250M - $15B
$350 per month
More than $15B
$650 per month