Financial Institution Membership Benefits
Education Inclusive Membership
Membership dues entitle every employee in your organization to register for any TCHPA-presented workshop, webinar or on-demand session at no charge and are determined/based on financial institution deposits in tiers as follow:
Up to $250M
$200 per month
$250M - $15B
$350 per month
More than $15B
$650 per month
- Free, unlimited access to all TCHPA workshops, webinars and on-demand sessions for your entire team, including our multi-week exam prep webinars for those considering the AAP, APRP or NCP Exam. And earning continuing education credits has never been more affordable!
- Employees no longer have to ask for permission to spend your budgeted dollars or arrange for payment during the registration process, which in turn will streamline accounting and make your expenses more predictable.
Session topics include Risk, Compliance, ACH, Card, Check, Wire, Real Time Payments and more.
- Complimentary copy of the new ACH Rule Book shipped automatically each year when published
- Members-only access to 50+ Documents-on-Demand (sample agreements, procedures, ‘how-to’ instructions and more)
- Operations bulletins, ACH Rules supplements, plus industry announcements and news
- Delivery of our bi-weekly Payments Pulse e-newsletter to all employees (optional)
- Significant discounts on Nacha webinars (when registering on our website) and member rates for purchases made on the Nacha.org website when using your TCHPA-provided Member Discount Code (MDC)
- Member rates on contracted services: ACH audits, risk assessments, consulting and customized in-house training
Rules Interpretation and Operational Support
Assistance and support available via phone or email provided by a knowledgeable staff with years of experience in banking and corporate treasury management
- Discounted member rates on our annual Concepts conference bringing together national quality speakers and industry solution providers and providing opportunities for attendees to meet and mingle with their peers in the payments business.
- AAP, APRP and NCP Alliance Meetings for accredited ACH , Payments Risk, and Check Professionals allow you to share and compare processes, pain points and solutions with your peers, while earning continuing education credits.
Membership includes support for your entire team!