Product Manager, EPN Product Management
|Position:||Product Manager, EPN Product Management|
|Reports To:||SVP Product Management|
Position Summary:The Manager role in EPN Product Management is responsible day to day product management and monitoring of the EPN product line and value added services. The role crosses a broad spectrum of responsibilities in product management, risk management, project management and works closely with TCH operations and technical departments as well as legal to ensure proper oversight of the EPN product offerings. Product management ensures that EPN remains viable and sustainable via strong product disciplines, documented processes, analysis, and dialogue with participants, support of customer relationship management efforts and enhanced product features and functions.
• 2+ years of project management, product management, risk management and/or customer relationship experience in the financial services industry.
• Knowledge of ACH including formats and Nacha Rules required.
• Good project management skills and understanding of the payment industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborative team player, able to work cross-functionally and independently. Good time management skills.
• Prefer AAP and APRP Certifications.
• Bachelor’s degree (or comparable specific work experience).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Reports directly to and assists the Sr Vice President of Product Management in establishing, coordinating and reporting on TCH department activities.
• Work on EPN Product and Risk Assessments as needed.
• Assist in developing business requirements for new product enhancements.
• Participate in EPN projects and development efforts.
• Assist in developing and maintaining product documentation, policies and procedures to ensure they are current.
• Focus on digital experience and client facing reporting, with an emphasis on self-service options.
• Support establishment and monitoring of Client processing/risk limits, as well as monitoring of adherence to those limits.
• Review daily, weekly and monthly reports for client monitoring.
• Retrieve and analyze EPN related data.
• Represent the voice of the customer, and the voice of the product at project meetings internal and external as needed.
• Think strategically, react tactically.
• Attend industry meetings and annual conference as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Position will be both internally and externally (customer, industry, partner) facing. Some travel will be required.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position may require business travel and/or working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.