Operational Readiness Coordinator
|Position:||Operational Readiness Coordinator|
|Reports To:||Director, Testing|
Position Summary:The Operational Readiness Coordinator’s responsibilities include ensuring all testing requests from internal and external clients are appropriately supported, assigned, and reported on for the UAT team. Established in the UAT Testing Team the candidate must (1) work with various internal leadership teams and subject matter experts to design and define processes and implementations as a liaison with TCH’s Production Support Teams. This role will help deliver new clear and concise processes that are defined to support new products and innovation released into our Production environment; (2) provide administrative coverage, ensure client certification are appropriately planned for and review incoming correspondences.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or an information technology-related field
- 3+ years financial industry experience including payments experience documenting operational processes and product requirements/specifications
- Strong understanding in Agile methodologies and experience with Jira
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Degree related to business, and/or involving business analysis
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in analytics position; banking background preferred
- Experience with banking payment products, Operations and Technology
- Able to work independently
- Strong understanding of Risk, Compliance and Governance policies
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report ongoing TCH client certification results
- Update and maintain yearly audit spreadsheet and reports
- Responding to and scheduling Participants for Bank Testing
- Create ServiceNow tickets and tasks for all testing and certifications
- Work with banks, credit unions, fintechs and internal units on training and testing
- Support TCH Product team initiatives, including project meetings, bank test certifications and documentation
- Develop new reporting and capabilities via database analysis and reporting tools
- Participate in ongoing automation efforts for monitoring and reporting
- Interact with banking customers for scheduling testing needs
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position may require working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.