|Reports To:||VP, Procurement|
This position is responsible for Ariba systems management and executing contract administration and purchase order activities. This includes managing contract requests, creating and managing contract workspaces, contract lifecycle management, and issuing purchase orders. This team member will provide integral support to all Procurement activities.
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in purchasing field
- Experience administering full end-to-end of Ariba Source to Pay function – Contract Management, Buying & Invoicing
- Demonstrate effective communication, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Tableau experience
- Purchasing experience in financial services and technology
- Specialization in Supply Chain Management
- Successful track record in a hybrid procurement model
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Execute procurement activities in supporting company goals and objectives
- Execute procurement activities within Ariba Contract and Procurement modules with focus on contract administration
- Responsible for contract and contract lifecycle management – track and manage contracts
- Execution and release purchase orders in Ariba Procurement module as needed
- Create contract and purchase order reports as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams among business stakeholders, legal, information security, vendor risk management and finance functions to drive execution of contract workspaces and supplier onboarding
- Ability to influence others as part of cross-functional teams
- Adhere to company risk management/control framework
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
Remote work opportunity is available in limited states.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position may require business travel and/or working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.