Analyst, Risk Assurance and Vendor Management
|Position:||Analyst, Risk Assurance and Vendor Management|
|Reports To:||VP Risk Assurance & VRM|
|Location:||New York, NY|
The Risk Assurance and Vendor Management Analyst is responsible for ensuring TCH effectively identifies and manages vendor and business process related risks. The Risk Assurance and Vendor Management Analyst will assist with the execution of the vendor risk management life cycle to include planning, due diligence, ongoing monitoring, and termination as well as assist in Enterprise-wide control testing validation and analytics. The role contributes toward the on-going improvement of TCH vendor and risk management practices. The Analyst must develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization, including Information Security, Legal, Enterprise Risk Management, Technology and Operations, and other business functions.
- 2-3 years of experience in working in the financial services industry
- Strong technical and PC skills, e.g., Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Build consensus and resolve conflicts, demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Prior vendor risk or operational risk management experience in the Banking/Finance industry or other similar function with a concentration in technology or information security
- Prior experience with GRC tools, ex. Archer; Prior experience with communicating effectively with various audiences at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage reporting of vendor program related information
- Manage vendor related data within GRC tool
- Onboarding and off-boarding of vendors
- Collect and review supporting documentation for potential and existing Third Parties
- Respond to vendor management requests from TCH external customers
- Conduct vendor risk assessments for TCH vendors Develop strong understanding of business processes impacting the vendor management function
- Engage and assist control owners in conducting control testing across the Company
- Support and execute control test validation by reviewing control testing deliverables
- Annual IPP and attain goals established between supervisor and incumbent
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Physical demands and work environment: Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel may be required.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position may require working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment..
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.