Director, IT Audit
|Position:||Director, IT Audit|
|Reports To:||VP, Internal Audit|
|Location:||New York, NY|
Position Summary:Directs and leads audits through the successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of planning, fieldwork, report writing and wrap-up activities. Reports directly to the head of Technology Audit. Applies risk and control concepts to processes reviewed and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner and assist in developing corrective action plans with the Business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field
- An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable
- 10+ years of working experience in IT audit, including auditing cybersecurity programs, cloud, Windows, and Unix infrastructure environments
- Ability to multitask and work with team members on projects within a small-group environment
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- MBA or related advanced degree
- Professional certification (i.e., CISSP, CISA, CCSK, CCSP)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of testing procedures for IT audits to conclude on design and operating effectiveness of key controls
- Assists in identifying Internal Audit’s overall audit and analytical needs and opportunities for improvement
- Coordinates with Internal Audit teams to identify new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, automation, data visualization, and addressing audit issues in a proactive manner
- Identify emerging risks and opportunities to add value to the audit function
- Evaluates audit results effectively, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence
- Communicates audit results effectively and produces audit reports to meet the required standard for reporting to senior management
- Contributes to the development of Audit Department policies and procedures
- Facilitates joint brainstorming and team collaboration
- Identify and communicate audit issues to Management
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position requires working onsite and/or working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.