Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
|Position:||Manager, Enterprise Risk Management|
|Reports To:||VP, Enterprise Risk Management|
|Location:||New York, NY|
The Manager, Enterprise Risk Management will have responsibilities in all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program, with a particular emphasis on the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program. This role will support the execution of the organization’s RCSA Program and will interface with stakeholders across the organization to evolve the program and the ERM Framework through communication, challenge, and by fostering a risk culture. The incumbent will support leadership in identifying and managing risks during a period of rapid organizational and technological change and industry advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, business administration, management information system, or a related area.
- 6+ years of practical experience in Enterprise or Operational Risk Management in the financial services or technology industries, supporting enterprise-wide functions and projects, and multi-tasking on projects with competing priorities.
- Extensive experience and expertise with RCSA programs, including process identification, definition and mapping, inherent risk articulation and assessment, and control design and assessment (including testing).
- Experience working with a GRC platform (e.g., Archer, OpenPages, or in-house).
- Experience working with Risk Taxonomies, Risk Measurement methodologies and/or Key Risk Indicator frameworks.
- Ability to understand management objectives, risk appetite, tolerances, and impact of changes to risk profiles.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Understanding and comfort with rapidly evolving technology.
- Experience with IT risk frameworks; familiarity with Operational Risk principles (Basel, Pillars); loss data collection.
- Experience in Payments and/or banking related fields, including Payments or Banking Technology.
- Current knowledge of regulations and emerging industry risks in the finance, banking, and payments system industry, with specific focus on Technology.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contributing to the design, development, implementation, and execution of the ERM Framework to effectively identify, measure, monitor, and control enterprise-wide risks.
- Plan and facilitate Risk & Control Self-Assessments, working closely with the first line of defense.
- Review and challenge assumptions and results of work-products, particularly the articulations, ratings, and results of RCSAs.
- Socialize findings resulting from risk assessments with relevant stakeholders and assist with remediation of said findings.
- Monitor and analyze risks within the company's business units. Apply sound judgment in evaluating risks and controls.
- Perform risk assessments to identify current and emerging key risks (operational, technology, etc.) based on industry developments and/or business initiatives.
- Complete tasks and projects timely, deliver work products that are free from error and accurate - attention to detail is key
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Proficiency in MS Office skills including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Conducts herself/himself with highest level of professionalism and self-motivation
- Maintain effective communications with colleagues throughout the company.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Physical demands and work environment: Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel may be required.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position may require working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.