O&T External Workforce Lead
|Position:||O&T External Workforce Lead|
|Reports To:||Manager, O&T Administration|
|Location:||New York, NY or Winston-Salem, NC|
Position Summary:The O&T External Workforce Lead is responsible for providing administration support, tracking and reporting of the Operations & Technology (O&T) external workforce. The candidate will participate in the implementation and training of a new external workforce management system within O&T. This role will bring value by helping drive insights that allow leadership to make informed and thoughtful business decisions.
- Bachelors or Technical Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in FP&A, external workforce management or general business operations
- Expert skills in MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel Pivots, VLOOKUP’s, Complex Formulas and PowerPoint Embedded Charts, Tables, Formatting, flowcharts, etc.)
- Ability to compile, analyze, aggregate, quality check and report external workforce data
- Expert in accurately extracting, modeling, and reconciling large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Experience with a procure to pay solution such as SAP Ariba (i.e. research and reconcile invoices and purchase orders, create custom reports of financial transactions, etc.)
- Outstanding problem solver with an analytical mindset, excellent organizational skills and demonstrated passion for data detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (i.e. the ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication and collaborate with all levels of the organization)
- Independent thinker, ability to anticipate
- Excellent knowledge of project and external workforce management tools (i.e. CA PPM, SAP Fieldglass, etc.)
- Experience with new system implementation(s) and user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of basic SharePoint administration (i.e. workflow approvals, site maintenance, permissions, etc.)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert of O&T external workforce
- Liaise with HR, Legal, Finance, IT security, Hiring Managers, and other stakeholders as appropriate to ensure onboarding and offboarding of O&T external workforce is performed in timely manner and aligned with company policies and procedures
- Support the implementation of a new external workforce management system (i.e. gather O&T business requirements, perform user acceptance testing, communicate program status to O&T Administration team, prepare O&T training documentation, etc.)
- Create, track, and report weekly/monthly O&T external workforce metrics and other relevant information (i.e. vendor, rates, hire/end dates, contracts, etc.)
- Reconcile O&T external workforce recorded labor hours and costs in CA PPM against vendor invoices (i.e. ensure proper billing against purchase orders, investigate any discrepancies in reported labor hours or costs and collaborate with relevant stakeholders on resolutions, etc.)
- Maintain current O&T external workforce process flow charts and related standard operating procedures
- Escalate outliers, anomalies, exceptions, etc. where necessary and assist in the improvement of end-to-end organizational processes
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- Business travel may be required.
- TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position requires business travel and/or working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.