Payments Association Manager
|Position:||Payments Association Manager|
|Reports To:||VP, Executive Director of RPA|
Position Summary:The Payments Association Manager is a member of the leadership team that heads up TCHPA (a payments association), providing member service and support, payments education and resources to member banks and credit unions as well as companies that subscribe. Together with the other managers, this role provides supervision for the payments specialists that serve the membership of 1000+ banks and credit unions and 2500+ companies on a daily basis. The Manager leverages his/her knowledge of banking and payments to support the team and the association’s members as we work to meet and exceed member expectations. This individual is self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, able to function under pressure, and handle numerous projects simultaneously. The position would be well-suited to a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is meticulous. S/he must be able to provide leadership, take initiative, prioritize with minimal supervision, and work independently, as well as direct a team.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in banking and knowledge of the US payment systems preferred.
- 2-4 years of association management experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce, Ariba, Sitecore and ON24 a plus.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with the VP to develop and implement strategic plan and budget to support plan delivery. Assist VP with special projects.
- Oversee member services offered by the payments association: Help desk call routing, online store management, member communications, website content build out and educational attendee communications.
- Oversee business unit administration: Membership, contracting, accounting and database management.
- Provides administrative support for all contracted consulting and compliance engagements.
- Interfaces with the education team for the development and delivery of educational programming based on the annual education plan, as well as the annual conference.
- Works with the marketing department on various efforts: to position TCHPA, member/subscriber communications, and development and delivery of collateral materials.
- Looks for opportunities to sell new memberships, as well as corporate and solution provider subscriptions.
- Identifies opportunities to position membership or expanded use of association products and services. Makes recommendations throughout the year to staff on cross-selling member benefits and services.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel may be required.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position requires working onsite and/or working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY by emailing in a single submission: a letter of interest describing your experience, your resume and names or letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use “Payments Association Manager” as the subject of your email. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.