|Reports To:||VP, Strategy & Execution|
The Project Manager-Operations (“PM”) is responsible for management of both internal and external projects for the Operations teams, and adhering to protocols of project management including minutes, project plans, milestone management, etc. TCH has very structured approach to all phases of the project from submission to lessons learned. The PM must follow that structure, report appropriately, and escalate as needed within the defined framework.
The individual will interact with all levels and areas of the organization, working to identify risks, document processes, and track progress. The position calls for a dynamic individual with strong influencing skills, who can work independently, strong time management skills and the ability to navigate conflicting priorities. There may be scenarios in which the PM must take on non-PM tasks including business analytics, billing oversight, control responsibilities, backing-up metrics and MIS reporting.
- 2-5 Years’ Project Management Experience
- Experience in preparation of performance metrics and MIS reporting – exceptional Excel skills or similar (SQL, other analytical tools)
- Must be process driven, detail oriented and organized in both thought and practice
- Excellent writing skills with experience in developing and documenting policies and procedures
- Effective planning and execution of multiple projects at once, meeting established deadlines, within budget and achieving overall project objectives
- Effective team building skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be flexible in responsibilities, willing to learn new things and look for opportunities for improvement
- PMP certification or ability to obtain upon hire strongly preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Applied knowledge of operational processes and industry best practices
- Applied knowledge of developing/redesigning processes and measuring effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to define problems and propose solutions
- Experience in Financial Services or highly regulated industries
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Track and update project plans
- Assist in preparation of the Operations weekly project reports
- Assists with the preparation of weekly and monthly departmental reporting
- Manage project resources through CAPPM
- Assist resource managers in Operations with managing their BAU projects in CAPPM
- Escalate issues and project delays to the VP
- Assist as needed with the preparation of the monthly O&T metrics report
- Perform approvals, RCSA testing, documentation review, act as backup to VP for oversight functions
Performance Standards:Performance is evaluated twice per year through a mid-year review and an annual review.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.