RTP Business Specialist
|Position:||RTP Business Specialist|
|Reports To:||VP RTP Network Administration|
|Location:||New York, NY or Winston-Salem, NC|
Position Summary:The RTP Business Specialist in the RTP Network Administration team works with banks and fintechs to onboard new customers to RTP during the current network growth phase. The role will provide RTP data monitoring, retrieval, reporting and presenting to support Product decision-making. The position also provides support in a variety of projects as needed in areas such as RTP process development and change.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in operational position, preferably in bank payments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in documenting operational processes and product requirements/specifications
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to recognize trends and provide relevant solutions
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Degree related to business or economics
- Experience with payment products, operations and technology
- Good mathematical, analytic and statistical skills
- Experience in developing and displaying data for product, volume, revenue, customer, market analysis
- Experience working with database for monitoring and reporting
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with fintechs, banks/CUs and internal units to onboard new RTP customers
- Assist/lead in relationship management of fintechs offering rapid/low-cost connectivity to banks/CUs
- Oversee agreement initiation and execution for new RTP Customers
- Assist/lead in process improvement / automation efforts for onboarding, monitoring and reporting
- Monitor and report RTP data for participant counts, volume/value, rejects, fraud, et al.
- Assist in risk reporting, and contribute to RTP Product team self-identified risk efforts
- Support RTP Product team initiatives
- Interact with customers and colleagues, including participation in conferences and industry groups
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel may be required.
TCH places paramount importance on the health and safety of its employees, and, as such, we are taking all necessary steps to protect our workforce. Because this position may require business travel and/or working in close contact with colleagues and other third parties, TCH is requiring that the employee hired into this role present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during their first week of employment.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.