|Reports To:||Manager Operations|
|Location:||New York, NY|
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to TCH Operations Customer Service by internal and external customers. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and ideally resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of operating systems and application software products. The Service Desk Analyst is a position that will seek to achieve a high FCR (first call resolution) rate by collecting information through a customer dialog and accessing appropriate support tools. Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are logged and sent to appropriate level 2 resources for further investigation.
Candidate should be mature, collegial, self-motivated, extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, able to function under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously. The position would be well-suited to a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is meticulous. S/he must be able to take initiative, prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Mature, professional, well organized and detail oriented individual with a demonstrated ability to work in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment, handling numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Competency in MS Office Suite, Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn and troubleshoot TCH applications, technology, and terminology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Continually demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy with customers
- Must be able to clearly convey information
- Actively listen to customers for fact gathering to ensure a fast and correct response to their issue
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or payments systems customer service environment
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages/escalates other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of operating systems, mobile devices and application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding and professionalism, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
- Responsible for listening to customer needs, offering the right solutions, addressing questions/objections and resolving and or escalating issues quickly
- Responsible for following and adhering to all operational and security policies and procedures, including compliance, privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality and information protection
- Maintain a professional, confidential and courteous manner while representing TCH
- Must be able to manage and organize multiple priorities while meeting company and customer expectations
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of TCH systems and processes
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.