Senior Vice President, Client Relationship Management & Sales
|Position:||Senior Vice President, Client Relationship Management & Sales|
|Reports To:||EVP, Product Development & Strategy|
|Location:||New York, NY|
The Senior Vice President, Client Relationship Management & Sales, is responsible for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales teams. S/he works closely with the product management and strategy team and will act as a client advocate within TCH.
Design, build, and deploy client engagement & sales functions for TCH traditional products (Wire, ACH and check) and RTP to achieve TCH market goals. RTP responsibility includes management of partner programs and sales channels.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- At least 15 years of executive product development experience or equivalent experience
- Banking experience preferred
- Executive leader
- Strong analytical and technical skills combined with business acumen
- Track record of development and leadership of successful sales organization
- Relationship Management
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented leader
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead CRM & Sales teams
- Build key relationships with FI Managers, Product Managers, Operations Leaders across the TCH customer base
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure positive customer engagement/experience
- Analyze and evaluate key industry dynamics as necessary to assist/inform in the delivery of market solutions and enhance TCH revenue/margins
- Represent TCH at industry events; serve as key speaker for panel discussions
- Work closely with Product & Strategy teams responsible for the establishment of sales campaigns, pricing decisions, customer account assignments and coordination with other key TCH areas
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.