|Reports To:||SVP, CFO|
Position Summary:Establish and lead the Procurement function for the Company. Responsible for (1) strategic vision, (2) manage the complete procurement process, and supervise procurement team. Responsibilities include managing daily activities in purchasing; managing contract life cycle including administering, negotiating, reviewing, renewing, filing, and evaluating for availability, price, term, and quality of products. Coordinating bid process and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in purchasing field
- Experience managing staff
- Experience overseeing full end to end of Ariba Source to Pay function – Contract Management, Buying & Invoicing
- Demonstrate effective communication, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- MBA degree, Six Sigma training a plus
- Specialization is Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing experience in financial services and technology
- Successful track record in a hybrid procurement model
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the work of purchasing associates including hiring, training and supervising
- Responsible for the function’s leadership, development and operations in supporting company goals and objectives
- Responsible for contract and purchase order lifecycle – track and manage contracts, purchase orders, RFPs, RFQs, etc.
- Negotiate or renegotiate business terms in contracts including pricing with vendors
- Lead expense management initiatives identifying opportunities for cost savings, streamlined vendor utilization
- Develop and implement purchasing policies, and procedures, user guidelines where applicable
- Liaison between business, legal, information security, vendor risk management and finance functions
- Advise business on vendor selection. Identify potential vendors with knowledge of vendor utilization across departments and coordinate due diligence activities across the Company as needed.
- Ability to work independently and as a team lead; backup purchasing associates when necessary
- Adhere to company risk management/control framework; design, implement or strengthen controls
- Lead continuous improvement of procurement function and processes
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel may be required.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.