VP Sales and Business Development
|Position:||VP Sales and Business Development|
|Reports To:||SVP Customer Relationship Management and Sales|
|Location:||Dallas TX, New York, NY, Remote, or Winston-Salem, NC|
Position Summary:This position is focused on identifying, developing, and selling TCH products (CHIPS, EPN, RTP® and SVPCO) to existing clients and new prospects. S/he is expected to manage a strong account portfolio and develop business relationships to promote and expand the TCH client base. This position will provide leadership in prioritization across opportunities and own the sales messaging for the account portfolio. S/he will be part of a growing team within the Customer Relationship Management and Sales organization, with a primary focus on RTP growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 10+ years in financial services experience
- Substantial experience and proven track record in sales and business development
- Deep understanding of US payments ecosystem across banks, service providers, technology providers, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex ecosystem
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external audiences
- Salesforce or related sales tool experience
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and close sales of TCH products, with focus on RTP network participation to existing clients and new prospects, including TCH member banks, non-member banks and credit unions.
- Develop and maintain business relationships to promote and expand the RTP network, focusing on a diverse set of partners such as third-party processors, bankers’ banks and corporate credit unions, regional payment associations, and financial services.
- Seek out and develop business relationships to grow volumes across TCH products. Collaborate with Product Management, Sales Engineering, Client Services, Client Relationship Management and Legal Services colleagues to develop, close and onboard prospects.
- Represent TCH in industry forums and conference to raise awareness of TCH products and promote use of TCH payment networks.
- Gather and disseminate market insights and intelligence obtained through calling, industry relations and relationship management activities.
- Develop a business development plan for target financial institutions and other organizations.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Periodic remote or virtual work arrangements may be required. Position may also require ability to work extended hours on a computer and to work effectively in remote work/virtual situations. A significant amount of travel may be required.
- A letter of interest describing your experience and interest in the position
- Your resume
- Names and contact information of three references, or three letters of reference
* Please submit a single application per position.