ACH provides safe, efficient and cost-effective processing of electronic transactions in a batch environment. The Clearing House’s ACH operations service is called EPN, which handles essentially half the U.S. commercial ACH volume.
ACH Related Services
- UPIC® is a unique account identifier issued by financial institutions that allows organizations to receive electronic payments without divulging confidential banking information.
- OFAC Screening Service is the industry's only centralized database for screening cross-border ACH transactions safely, securely and cost-effectively.
- ACH Risk Monitoring report services (ODFI and RDFI), used to identify patterns of misuse or suspicious activity through the ACH system.
- Credit and Debit Origination Controls limits exposure to settlement, systemic and operational risk.
- ACH-related education and professional services are available through The Clearing House Payments Authority.