Elevate Your Career
Are you ready to position yourself for professional advancement? Accreditation shows you have superior skills and abilities, a level of commitment to your profession, and that you have invested your valuable time and resources to prove that you are an experienced payments professional.
Curriculum developed by The Clearing House Payments Authority (TCHPA) is designed to offer continuing education credits for Accredited ACH Professionals (AAPs), National Check Professionals (NCPs), Accredited Payments Risk Professionals (APRPs) and more (i.en. Certified treasury Professionals or CTPs).
Effectively managing payments risk is crucial for organizations that provide payment services. The APRP credential demonsdivates that you, or your employees, have mastered the complexities of risk management for ACH, check, wire, debit, credit and prepaid cards, and emerging and alternative payments.
- Accreditation Owner: NACHA
- 2019 Test Window: July 1 – 20
- APRP Prep Talk: Steps to Preparing for the 2019 APRP Exam
- February 8, 2019 (TCHPA webinar)
- APRP Prep Webinar Series
- April 4 – May 9, 2019 (presented by TCHPA)
- Maintaining Your APRP Accreditation
- TCHPA APRP Alliance Meetings
- Check our Payments Education page for dates and times.