The Clearing House Association is a leader in payments advocacy, maintaining its historic depth and breadth of engagement with policymakers, regulators, media, academics, and the industry.
- The Clearing House Submitted Comments on the OCC’s Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Titled “National Bank and Federal Savings Association Digital Activities.” (August 03, 2020)
- The Clearing House Submitted Comments on the OCC’s Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Titled “Activities and Operations of National Banks and Federal Savings Associations.” (August 03, 2020)
- TCH and Several Trade Groups Submitted Comments to the OCC Regarding the Proposed Narrow-Purpose Payments Charter and the Acting Comptroller Responded (July 29, 2020)
- TCH Comments on Nacha’s Proposed New Rules for Reversal Entries and Enhancement of Nacha’s Enforcement Authority (June 19, 2020)
- Nacha’s Meaningful Modernization Proposal (May 01, 2020)
- TCH Suggests Further Refinement to the Remittance Rule (January 21, 2020)
- TCH asks the Fed to take action to enable the RTP System to evolve for the benefit of all Federally Insured Depository Institutions (November 01, 2019)