The Clearing House Association is a leader in payments advocacy, maintaining its historic depth and breadth of engagement with policymakers, regulators, media, academics, and the industry.
- Nacha’s Meaningful Modernization Proposal (May 01, 2020)
- TCH Suggests Further Refinement to the Remittance Rule (January 21, 2020)
- TCH asks the Fed to take action to enable the RTP System to evolve for the benefit of all Federally Insured Depository Institutions (November 01, 2019)
- TCH recommends stricter, more robust data security requirements for Fintech companies in order to align them with the requirements that govern functionally similar activities at banks. (August 02, 2019)
- TCH Submitted a Comment Letter on OFAC’s Interim Final Reporting Rule (July 22, 2019)
- TCH Supports Proposed Changes to NSS and Fedwire Operating Hours to Allow for Expanded Same-Day ACH (July 15, 2019)
- TCH’s 2019 Comment Regarding Potential Regulatory Changes to the Remittance Rule (June 28, 2019)