2019 ACH Rules Digital App Access
Digital App provides access to the 2019 NACHA Operating Rules and Guidelines on up to TWO devices, anywhere, anytime. Once downloaded using an access code and instructions provided by TCHPA, content is available with no internet connection required.
This fully searchable, read-only Adobe product utilizes a third party App (Flux Player) to launch access to the Digital Rights Management (DRM) 2019 Rules content and works on numerous devices, including:
• Android phones and tablets
• Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
• Kindle and ChromeOS
Please review complete product details for changes you should know about:
- The ACH Rules are no longer offered in Full and Corporate editions. Instead, one complete edition of the ACH Rules is to be used by all ACH Participants. 2019 product prices have been adjusted as a result of this change.
- The ACH Rules on CD have been discontinued. Your 2019 format options include Book, Online Access and Digital App.
- The Clearing House provides all financial institution members with one complimentary ACH Rule Book, which were delivered automatically in December 2018 to the attention of your ACH Department.
- Financial institutions who purchase in bulk for their ACH Origination customers will receive app instructions and access codes on a spreadsheet, sent via email. A sample instructional message will also be included, making distribution easier for your staff.
All digital purchases are final and non-refundable.