As an NCP, it is important to maintain your credential through the support of continuing education (CE). Explore below how you can maintain the designation, including earning and filing CE credits.
In the year the NCP certification is earned, you are provided additional time (over the 5 years) between April 1 and Dec 31 to maintain the accreditation. NCP Continuing Education (CE) Credits are filed between Jan 1 and Mar 31 annually for prior year’s earnings using the ECCHO Online dashboard.
All completed Workshops are automatically recognized by ECCHO. There is a maximum of 30 credits and 2 NCP Workshops which can be recognized within any given year (rollovers are not allowed).
All CE credits submissions will be evaluated against the NCP Exam blueprint for proper approval and CE credit allocation.
NCP Maintenance Formula
5-Year Certification Maintenance
50 CE Credits
3 NCP CE Workshops
NCP Quick Links
Get Started Today
- Economical Ways to earn NCP CE Credits > Learn more
- Guide an NCP to success and earn free credits doing it > Learn more
- ECCHO in person meeting schedule eligible for up to 6 NCP CE Credits each > Learn more
- View ECCHOEd online check education > Learn more
- Join us for National NCP Day each year > Learn more
- Pre Approved CE Sessions by Partners and Providers > Learn more
- Check back in late 2021 for our full 2022 Workshop schedule
- Prior Recordings Library > Learn more
Disclaimer: NCP Workshops Access and Credit Claiming for “live” and recorded workshops
– Workshop link/access is only valid for 60 days from date of purchase
– Access is available through your ECCHO Online login and will be deactivated after 60 days
– CE Credit/Workshop Recognition can only be claimed once in the year of purchase
- Credit Filing Process Outline > Learn more
($50 member / $75 non Member, additional $75 for late filling)
- Filing Extension Application > Learn more
Must be filed before April 15th ($75)
- NCP Continuing Education Guide > Learn more
Program guidelines, CE credit sources, filing information
- NCP Policies and Procedures > Learn more
- NCP CE Audit FAQ > Learn more